Friday, July 1, 2011

Update Your Web Address

Hi all!

I know I haven't posted in a bazillion years (that's a word, right?), but just a note to everyone that I'm no longer hosting my blog on a custom domain.  Instead of http://www.seeaprilwork.com/, I'm going back to Blogger's free domain, so you'll find me at http://www.seeaprilwork.blogspot.com/.  I just don't post enough to pay for a domain anymore, although if things change I'll let you know.

Hopefully I'll have more time to blog soon, or at least to put some pictures up!  I thought work was going to slow down, but instead I've been given several more special projects (yay...?), that will take me through July.

I had the idea of going to bed just a little bit earlier each night, bringing my laptop with me, and writing a quick blog post before bed.  Clearly that hasn't happened yet.  Neither has my idea of getting up a little earlier each day to work out.  Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.