Thanks for indulging me.
- I'm tired of always having to watch my weight and think about what I'm eating.
- I'm tired of watching every dime we spend and feeling like there's never enough money.
- I'm tired of being the only one in my household who keeps up on continuous chores like cleaning, cooking, and doing dishes (sorry honey!).
- I'm tired of coming to a job each day that holds no meaning for me, and feeling like I'm wasting my time.
- I'm tired of credit card debt.
- I'm tired of credit card companies lowering credit limits, making outstanding balances even closer to credit limits and weakening credit scores.
- I'm tired of feeling powerless.
- I'm tired of feeling fat.
- I'm tired of my clothes not fitting right.
- I'm tired of being responsible.
- I'm tired of a crappy iPhone that is slow, closes apps for no reasons, and freezes all the time.
- I'm tired of keeping track of so much information, like money, grocery lists, laws & rules, position upgrades, position transfers, and promotions in place.
Is it possible to take a break from all of that for a little while? Just a day or two, that's all I ask.
Disclaimer - I love my life, I really do. I'm incredibly lucky to have a wonderful husband, beautiful daughter, and amazing family and friends. I know I have a good life and I know that while I'm by no means rich, I'm a lot better off than some people.
But everyone's allowed to complain sometime, right?
Thanks Blogland. Peace out.