Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm Tired

Will you allow me to vent for a few minutes Blogland? I try to remain positive, because I think being negative only drags you down...however, I'm feeling mentally exhausted right now, and I think the only way to get myself out of this funk is to put everything in writing and get it out of my head.

Thanks for indulging me.

I'm tired.
  • I'm tired of always having to watch my weight and think about what I'm eating.
  • I'm tired of watching every dime we spend and feeling like there's never enough money.
  • I'm tired of being the only one in my household who keeps up on continuous chores like cleaning, cooking, and doing dishes (sorry honey!).
  • I'm tired of coming to a job each day that holds no meaning for me, and feeling like I'm wasting my time.
  • I'm tired of credit card debt.
  • I'm tired of credit card companies lowering credit limits, making outstanding balances even closer to credit limits and weakening credit scores.
  • I'm tired of feeling powerless.
  • I'm tired of feeling fat.
  • I'm tired of my clothes not fitting right.
  • I'm tired of being responsible.
  • I'm tired of a crappy iPhone that is slow, closes apps for no reasons, and freezes all the time.
  • I'm tired of keeping track of so much information, like money, grocery lists, laws & rules, position upgrades, position transfers, and promotions in place.

Is it possible to take a break from all of that for a little while? Just a day or two, that's all I ask.

Disclaimer - I love my life, I really do. I'm incredibly lucky to have a wonderful husband, beautiful daughter, and amazing family and friends. I know I have a good life and I know that while I'm by no means rich, I'm a lot better off than some people.

But everyone's allowed to complain sometime, right?

Thanks Blogland. Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone in many of those feelings! I've been feeling the exact same way, but not been vocalizing it for a few weeks....and currently I am posting this comment from my sick bed. I hope this vent makes you feel better and I'm hoping that things get better really quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand and wish there were a way to take a break from it all or magically make it all better. Hopefully at least some of these can get fixed which will then make everything else a little easier.

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.