Monday, April 18, 2011

Wishes

Today I wish that:
  • Teething happened all at once. 
  • I'd been more responsible with my credit cards when I was in my early 20's. 
  • My husband had been more responsible with his credit cards when he was in his early 20's. 
  • I had a job that was fun to go to. 
  • My eye would stop twitching. 
  • I'd gotten more sleep last night so the aforementioned eye wouldn't be twitching.
  • I had a $5,000 gift card from What Not to Wear and a whole week to go shopping. 
  • Stacy and Clinton would be my personal shoppers.
  • I was still on maternity leave.
  • I had more time to blog.
  • I had more time to clean my house.
  • I'll find some awesome deals the next time I'm on Craigslist.
  • My garden is bountiful this year.
I realize that it sounds like I'm having a bad day after reading this post. Really, I'm not. I'm just having a Monday. I'm tired, it's a little hard for me to get going this morning, and I'm feeling introspective today.

And my dang eye still won't stop twitching...

3 comments:

  1. You don't need $5000 and Stacy and Clinton for a new wardrobe when you have me to help you!! You know my thrill is shopping!! :-)

    And I hear ya about the credit card thing. I'm slowly rebuilding my credit, and Mike's is shot to hell from months of unemployment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! You are my wish twin! I hope that you get the sleep that you need and that your eye twitch goes away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you start dressing really badly Kristina and I can submit you to What Not to Wear. However you'd have to look pretty awful for a while to make it happen...

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.