Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Blog!

Don't worry, SeeAprilWork is not going anywhere.  But there's a new addition to this gal's blog-o-sphere.

You might be reading the title of this post and saying to yourself, “April, you are not so great at updating this blog. Why would you start another blog?” Well, let me answer you. This blog is completely random, and that’s what I love about it. I wanted to blog about my journey to a healthy lifestyle, but I didn’t want it to completely take over the blog. So, I started a second blog that is solely dedicated to healthy living – eating well, exercising, and learning to not just diet, but eat to live, rather than live to eat (because oh man, do I live to eat!).

So, click on over here if you want to check out my new blog, SeeAprilLose! It’ll be fun, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.