Monday, February 28, 2011

A Case of the Mondays

Anyone else having trouble getting motivated today? It's currently break time at work, but I almost (almost) feel guilty for taking a break, because I just haven't been that productive today. My mind keeps wandering and I end up thinking about menu planning, and bill paying, and having to drop Busy off at daycare starting Wednesday when the Hubby goes back to work. My mind is in a million different places today, and none of them is here in my cubicle.



Anyone else having a case of the Mondays today?

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was having a case of the Mondays, but I have a case of the "catching up on crap that I let roll over into Monday" day. Ugh.

    Hang in there. The day's 1/2 over. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me last Friday! I think I caught up too well, though...

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.