Thursday, February 4, 2010

Update on the 50 Book Challenge

I started January off very slow, but am proud to say it feels like I've been doing nothing but reading lately, and I'm making a (sort of) impressive dent in my 50 book challenge.

Here are the books I've read so far:

1. Two for the Dough
2. Three to Get Deadly
3. High Five
4. Ten Big Ones
5. Four to Score
6. Belly Laughs
7. Twilight
8. New Moon

(Note - the # books are all in the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich.)

Now I know - none of those are exactly tough reads. I needed some light material to get me back into the reading groove. I'll keep you guys updated periodically on my reading progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.