Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A boring little update...of nothingness, really

I really don’t have anything to blog about today. My weekend was pretty routine – Friday Henry and I hung out. We had our usual morning Starbucks then did some errands, before returning to my house where Henry played Super Mario Brothers Wii and I sat on the couch and watched him. Saturday, I didn’t leave the house at all, which was fabulous. I caught up on some Tivo and made dinner, and that was about as productive as I got. Sunday I went to church with PDawg, which was interesting. I’m SO not used to churches that a) don’t have their own sanctuary and meet in a high school gym; b) sing…a lot; c) have a pastor that wears Converse; and d) encourage you to “feel” the spirit of the Lord but raising your arms, closing your eyes, etc. I grew up in a stuffy Catholic church – totally different. Still, it was a nice experience.

So again, I really don’t have anything to blog about today. I think I’m writing only because I’m on a break at work, I’m bored, and I’m antsy…not sure why I’m antsy. It’s 9:26 in the morning and I’m already ready for this day to be done.

On a positive note, I did make it to the gym last night. It was SO busy; I couldn’t get a treadmill because of all the newbies. I can’t wait for another few weeks until they stop coming.

On another positive note, I’m going to dinner on Thursday with Katie! Katie (see her blog here) was my bestest friend all through elementary and junior high schools. We sort of hung out with different crowds in high school, but then reconnected on…you guessed it – Facebook. We still live in the same town, so we’re FINALLY meeting up for dinner! I can’t wait!!

That’s it for now. Maybe later I’ll have something interesting to write about. Maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. April! I'm so excited for tomorrow! See you soon!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.