Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stan

Today my coworkers and I went to Hot Italian for lunch. I've never been before, although I've walked by it many times. If you haven't been, you should - they have pizza, calzones, panninis and sandwiches that range in price from $9 to about $15. The servings are huge, so you'll definitely get two meals for the price of one here.

As we were waiting for the rest of our party to arrive, we ordered drinks. I picked up my Diet Coke (I know, I'm wild) and there on the table...was this:


I named him Stan. I don't know why, he just looks like a Stan. He made it all the way through lunch, but by the end, he was really beginning to fade.

Poor Stan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.