Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back to Blogging

I'm sorry.

I want to blog.

Really, I do. Ideas keep running through my head. Things I do during the day, pictures I take, and articles I read all make me want to blog about them. I read other blogs and want to be like those people.

And yet, I can't blog.

I haven't blogged in SO long. I know, I've completely failed you all. I've had things to say, and I'm sure you're all completely anxious to read them. I know, everyone wants to know what I have to say.

I think my problem is that I spend all day on the computer, and when I come home, I don't want to open my laptop. At. All. But, I'm going to be more disciplined about it. I'm going to think of blogging as a task I have to get done (an enjoyable one).

Here are some topics I've got in my head that you can look forward to:

- The movie Julie & Julia
- Projects I'm working on, both crafty and serious
- Bruiser and how he's growing...out, not up
- Mature new years resolutions (not "adult" in that sense, but grown up, responsible, well thought-out resolutions)
- Ridding my life of poisonous people

I know, you can't wait, right!? So, I'll go get started.

1 comment:

  1. I miss your blog...I'm glad you're bloggin more!
    I'm interested in your ridding your life of poisonous people post...I did that this past year and feel SO much better about life! :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.