Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It is sooooo vacation time

That's right, I'm outta here.

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, I leave for Yosemite with P-Dawg and her monkeys. It's time for our annual trip, and I'm so looking forward to it. This year it's a small crowd - just eight of us. That may not be small to some of you, but when you consider there are 35 of us on a full year, it's pretty small.

I'll be trying to think of good blog posts while I'm there, although I won't have access to a computer. I will take tons of pictures, however.

And, on a random note, I'm trying to think of more blog topics that aren't just me rambling to you about my life. I was reading P-Dawg's blog and I saw that she asked for questions from her readers, and she's doing a Q&A type thing. What a great idea!!

So, is there anything anyone wants to know about me? My job, my home, my family, or my mad cake pop making skills? Cooking, cleaning, my obsession with Martha Stewart and Monica Geller?

Go ahead, ask away!!

And bye ya'll. I'll be back on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.