Monday, April 27, 2009

Ah, memories

Ooh, I found some old pictures! I LOVE pictures - taking them, looking through them the first time (I almost miss 35mm cameras because of the excitement of getting your pictures back...though not enough to give up my digital!), and discovering them again months, even years later.

I found these pictures today from Yosemite 2006. Every year we go to Yosemite with the extended family on Mom's side. I think we've been doing it since I was four years old. I loved it as a kid, hated it as a teenager, and look forward to it every year now. I am big on traditions - I look forward to family stuff and holidays because we have great traditions.

Anyway, the pictures. How cute are these???



I love this one because there's multiple signs that say "Do not touch" and yet here's Aunt Mar, encouraging Ad to stick her hand through. Now there's an alarm that goes off when you put your hand through the fence thing...wonder why...



Aw, look at that face!


For you H, since you said there are no pictures of you


I love pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.