- Put one roast in your crockpot. I use whatever I have - chuck, tri-tip, anything.
- Cut up 4 to 6 potatoes (regular or red) and put on top of the roast.
- Cut up a bunch of carrots and put them on top of the roast.
- In a bowl, mix one can Campbell's Golden Mushroom and one can Campbell's French onion. If I'm doing a larger roast or lots of veggies, I add some beef broth or more french onion. Add a little salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours. Enjoy the most flavorful, tender roast you've ever had!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
So I wonder: if I write all my stressors down and say them out loud, will it help? Here goes:
1. I have a group presentation for school this week.
2. Finals are next week.
3. I hate my job and am desperately applying for a new one.
4. We're looking for a house.
5. Did I mention I hate my job?
Whew. I feel better. I plan on lots of posting after finals.