- Put one roast in your crockpot. I use whatever I have - chuck, tri-tip, anything.
- Cut up 4 to 6 potatoes (regular or red) and put on top of the roast.
- Cut up a bunch of carrots and put them on top of the roast.
- In a bowl, mix one can Campbell's Golden Mushroom and one can Campbell's French onion. If I'm doing a larger roast or lots of veggies, I add some beef broth or more french onion. Add a little salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours. Enjoy the most flavorful, tender roast you've ever had!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Best Roast Ever
The best, and the easiest, roast you'll ever make.