Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've been web-surfing

I'm house and doggie-sitting this week, and to be honest...it's boring. I am a tv fan, and yet, the house I'm at has only basic channels and NO DVD PLAYER. Seriously. What is a Law and Order-loving-girl to do?

Surf the web, that's what.

So here I am, with a whole list of new websites to check out. God I love Google...

Confections of a Foodie Bride - There are some amazing-looking recipies on this website. I don't know why, but I really want to try the Homemade Mayonnaise

Smartcookies - A friend sent me this website. It's full of articles and tools to help you eliminate debt, spend smarter and save better.

Boston Gal's Open Wallet - This site is not very aesthetically pleasing, but she has a ton of great information on here related to your financial well-being. Just browsing around I've already picked up some great tips.

Fabulously Broke in the City - I can't say this is one of my favorite sites that I found while surfing tonight, but it is pretty damn informative. I found this site while surfing personal finance blogs; she does have quite a bit of info about her personal finances and tips about finance in general, but includes posts in categories like makeup, home and organization, and lots, lots more. It's sort of addicting.

Mind Tools - What a find! The tagline on this site is "Essential Skills for Your Excellent Career." Just a few of the categories on this site are time management, leadership skills, stress management and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.