Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MIA, I know...

Whoa, it's been almost two months since I've blogged! Here's why:

1. I got married! Yep, on June 29th I traded in my single ways to be a wife. Yesterday was our one-month anniversary of marriage, and so far, so good! We went on an Alaskan cruise for our honeymoon, which I'll post pictures of soon. We had a fantastic time, and it sucked to go back to work.

2. Work - stress, stress, stress. That's all I really need to say. Although, I will be starting a new position at work (I'm training for it this week) and I'm pretty excited about it. It's currently a one-person unit it, so by adding me - whoa, doubling in size! I think it'll be a lot more interesting than what I've been doing, there's tons to learn, and even though it's not what I want to do forever, it could turn into something better later on.

3. I'm tired - all the build up to a wedding, the stress, the frantic last minute things I had to do, and I just didn't have time to blog. Add to that getting things done at work before I went on vacation for three weeks, then training a new employee when I got back, and I'm just tired.

4. I went on another vacation - yep, a honeymoon wasn't enough for me, I had to go to Yosemite this month too. It's not my fault, though - we go as a family every single year. This time we were there when the fires started in Mariposa, and they shut the power off in the valley. Do you know how scary a bathroom is in curry village when there's no power? Scary!

So, I have lots of pictures to post, and hopefully I'll get them up here soon. I'll add some from Yosemite, the wedding, the honeymoon, and whatever else I may find.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wedding photos!!! Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.