Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bruiser is so cute

Wednesday night I was up late working on a project for work, and Bruiser and Hubby-to-be both fell asleep. Finally, HTB went to bed, but Bruiser wanted to stay in the living room with me. He was playing with his toys, when suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I see a dark flash. I look in the living room, and Bruiser is in the laundry. Not only is he in the laundry, but he has snuggled inside a sweatshirt, then turned around and laid down, so that his body is inside the sweatshirt and only his head is sticking out. It was adorable. (Please excuse the other laundry on the floor!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.