Friday, April 4, 2008

Send me your pictures

You all know how much I love to watch people. And you know how curious I am about how other people live, what they do, how they do stuff...all that good nosy stuff. So, awhile back I took a picture of my purse and it's contents, because I feel that the contents of my purse accurately describe me. Now it's your turn.

Send me some pictures! Send me a picture of your purse, and then dump out the contents and send me that picture too. You can email them to my gmail address here. I'll keep them anonymous, and I'll write a little blurb about what I think the contents of your purse say about you. Come on, it'll be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.