Sunday, February 17, 2008

Buh-bye two pounds!

This week I lost 2.3 pounds! I can only assume that millions of people are right and that exercise does actually contribute to weight loss. Who would have thought?

Update on the water front - I have never seen the inside of so many public restrooms (too bad for me I HATE public restrooms). I'm proud to say I'm doing a great job drinking my water every day. For the past week I've had no less than 80 ounces a day. Let's hope I can keep this up!

Oh, and a discovery of mine. You all know I'm a Starbucks addict. Recently I tried their new sugar free mocha and was incredibly...disappointed. I know, who would have thought I'd ever be disappointed in Starbucks? Not me. So you can see why I was hesitant to try Peet's sugar free mocha. However, I tried it, and I LOVE IT! I've discovered a new favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.