Friday, January 18, 2008

Update on my weight loss and weekly goal

I suck at water consumption. I have not met my goal a single day this week. Today I'm at 50 oz., and it's 4:00 p.m., so I think I'll make it. Maybe I need to make that next week's goal as well, and keep making it my goal until I achieve it. I really didn't think it would be that hard.

On another note, I have re-joined Weight Watchers recently in an effort to lose these pounds I've packed on since beginning to date Grant (not that it's his fault, but we all know when we get in a relationship we get comfortable and we get fat). I'm doing this not only because I have the wedding dress to fit into, but because at age 26 I should be a lot healthier than I currently am. So, I weighed in today and I'm down 1.9 pounds! Yay!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that I'm not good at the "exercise" thing or the "healthy" thing or the "water" thing either? Ug... why does it have to tak eso much effort to be healthy? Ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.