Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Goal for the Week: January 14th

So, I'm trying to lose weight. Not only because I'm heavier than I've ever been and I'm tired of running out of breath walking up one flight of stairs, but hello - the wedding is in JUNE (as many, many people at the bridal fair today conveyed to me when I told them my date and their eyes got all big and they made an "Oh no!" face). I don't really want to tell all you bloggers how much I have to lose, but let's just say it's more than 50 lbs and less than 100 lbs. That would be to my ideal weight, anyway.

I've decided that I'm going to post a weekly goal, just something to keep me thinking about weight loss so that I don't get discouraged. For this upcoming work week (Monday the 14th through Friday the 18th), my goal is to drink all of my water. I will have eight-eight ounce glasses of water every day if it kills me. Which it might. I hate water. I'm going to have to add Crystal Light to it, but I still consider it water.

I may be floating away by Friday, but I'm going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.