Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Birthday Gift to Myself...

Yep, I bought myself something else. I'm trying not to go overboard on shopping this year (hence one of my resolutions, "Pay more than I owe on my bills") but I've been working tons of overtime and I got paid for it, so I bought myself a little something. Well, I went to the Coach store to buy a little something, and left with a big something. See, the big something was on clearance, so it really was not that much more than the little something. And I got it at the OUTLET store, so it was outlet priced AND on clearance!

Here is my beautiful workbag. I don't carry a purse during the week; I take the bus to work and it's too much hassle to carry more than one bag. So, I decided that a work bag was a perfect birthday gift to myself!
(Bruiser is peeking in the corner and saying hello!)


1 comment:

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.