Thursday, December 20, 2007

Why do people drink and drive?

Nothing makes me angrier than a drunk driver. I mean really, incredibly angry. If you out there in Blog-land drink and drive, don't read my blog. I don't want you to. Last night the son of one of my managers was killed by a drunk driver. The son had just turned 18 years old and was going to CalPoly next year. He was a star athlete and a really nice kid, and his dad (my manager) was his best friend. And because of some dumb-ass woman who was driving home drunk in her suburban, he's dead. Obviously, my manager is devastated beyond words. This was his only child, and after he and his wife divorced his son lived mainly with him. He was so proud of his son; they really were best friends. I've never, ever seen a more devoted father. And now his life is ruined.

It really pisses me off that people who drive drunk always survive the accident. God should reign down fire and hell on those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.