Saturday, December 8, 2007

A tiny dog in a sweater


This is my adorable little boy Bruiser. He's a six-month old Miniature Dachsund, and no, he's not named after that Chihuahua in Legally Blonde. He is a tiny dog that needed a tough name. I thought I'd share a couple of cute pictures that I just snapped of him. It's getting cold here out west, so I bought him a little sweatshirt. I know, everybody makes fun of little dogs with clothes - shoot, up until six months ago, I made more fun of them than anyone else (well, not the dogs, but their owners). But apparently little dogs really do get cold really easily. Anyway, here he is in his sweatshirt that even has a pocket!! How cute is that?
Here's one more for you. Today Bruiser was sleeping (which occupies most of his time) and he woke up, got out of his bed, and jumped right up in the big chair. Now, does a 12-lb dog need all that space? No. Will he share the chair with you? Not a chance. Will he start to growl at you if you try to pick him up out of that chair? Yep. I know, spoiled rotten already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.