Friday, December 28, 2007

My New Favorite Book!!

For Christmas one of my coworkers gave me a book called "To-Do List: From buying milk to finding a sould mate, what our lists reveal about us." I'm only one chapter into it, but it is my new absolute favorite book! The author, Sasha Cagen, had people actually send her their to-do lists, and she published one hundred of them in a book. There are actual color scans of the handwritten lists!! I'm a visual person so I'm thrilled with that! There are different categories that the lists are separated into: daily lists, life, and new years resolutions, just to name a few. You can get the book at Borders, Amazon, etc., or she also has a blog (www.todolistblog.com) if you want to check out a few of the lists.

I LOVE finding other list-makers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to leave a comment? Don't be shy, go ahead! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know someone is reading my little old blog.